Friday, March 18, 2011

Stories

I've decided that since I created this blog for the purpose of having a place to upload of of my brain children, I will post a new chapter to Zombies every week. Along with some other mental gem that I'll hatch up during the week. This will be my spot for all sorts of little notes, dreams, and my two most successful works in progress Zombies and Zenogenesis.

For those who do not know...my mid is not normal and if you cannot take these pieces of literature for their actual merit at least enjoy the comedy each one can offer. I love comments and any thing you say will be taken into consideration. Offer me ideas for new short stories. Question my abilities by presenting whatever obstacles your own creative minds can spawn. i would love to keep this interesting so become a follower and let the ideas roll.

Not all of my posts will be as intense as my two favorites, but will careful timing and precise word play, i can do whatever my mind deems possible with what i put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts