Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Post

well, this is my first blog post. i can remember telling myself way back when i had MySpace that i would never blog. but thats gone out the window with along with telling myself i would never join the military. It just another one of those things i had to do to get myself out of a slump. My slump being that all of my works of literature go onto Facebook in about 12 notes. i wanted to make something where they can just be posted and added to when i want without having to hake so many different sections to it.

So here you go. Krismeir's Blog. complete with Zombies and Xenogenesis, soon to be two finished works.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! With that said, time for free advertising!

    http://korsgaardscommentary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts